Sunday 18 December 2011

When You Gotta Go.

Is that appropriate? Posting a panel of someone having a wizz this close to Jesus birthday? I’m sorry… I feel I’ve let us both down there. Let’s move on quickly before I find myself on Santa’s naughty list. You don’t want to mess with someone who can sneak into your house in the early hours of the morning undetected and drunk on sherry. Is sherry the one that makes you a mean drunk, or am I thinking of gin?

The fact that there is only going to be half as much Doctor Who next year and not until later in the year is a bit of a kick in the balls, but in these dark, dark days, half a season is better than nothing. Also, finding out today that a classic Doctor Who story I’ve been waiting years and years to get released is finally getting put out softens the pain, too. It’s been a long time coming.

No comments: