Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lie, Lie, Lie.

Can’t get this song out of my head (so beware before pressing that play button. It’s like a sound-parasite.) I heard it on the credits to Fear Itself. Right now I’m really into TV horror anthologies. That seems to be my latest itch. There wasn’t a UK release of Fear Itself, but I found a foreign, region 2 complete box-set. No idea what the blurb on the box says and for some reason I have to turn off foreign subtitles ever time an episode starts, but hey, at least it works. I was just going post the intro to Fear Itself, but being an American TV show, for some reason it’s embed code is disabled. I don’t know why, I’ve notices a lot of U.S. shows do it on YouTube (for example, I’ve been dieing for ages to post this Robot Chicken\Friday The 13th video.) So I’ll post the actual song above, but you can check out the Fear Itself intro here. If you can listen to this and don’t get it stuck in your head, you’re tougher than I am.

As for Fear Itself. Really loved the first episode. Had Vampires, that kinky chick off the first season of Californication. There’s a lot to like about the first episode. The next three were ok. A bit of a come down after the first. The next episode ’Eater’ is meant to be the best of the series. It’s also meant to be based on an episode of some UK Channel 5 horror show called Urban Gothic from 2001. Ring any bells? Me neither. Tried looking it up online, but no luck. Channel 5 are a bit shit at making their back-catalogue available.

No comments: