Friday 23 December 2011

The Season Of Giving.

I debated if it was worth posting any artwork this week, but in the end, thought I would, even if it’s only a couple of tiny ones. Looking forward to a time hopefully pretty soon, when I can have a crack at doing some pin-ups. Before that though, I really need to stock up on ink and Bristol board in the new year. Running kind of low on both, just in case Santa’s reading this for tomorrow night.

Here’s an unexpected Xmas treat I came across last night. An Xmas episode of Utter Shambles with guest Mark Gatiss and Alan Moore. Talking about what’s on TV in the UK this year over Christmas, and Xmas horror films amongst other things. I listened to it earlier while getting some last minute inking done and enjoyed it a lot. It was a real out-of-the-blue Christmas treat.

No comments: