Wednesday 7 December 2011

Top Five.

I think I’ve probably talked a bit about my love for Geof Darrow’s artwork on here before. Easily in my top five favourite artist of all time (that’s right, I have a top five favourite artist of all time.) It would be a crime if I didn’t post a link to this amazing interview with him about his work and career. It’s worth following this link and scrolling down just for the unused Superman\Cat Lady cover that never was. Damn you again, DC. It’s a brilliant cover.

Also this website has some amazing pod-cast interviews with some great comic-book artists that’s well worth checking out. Come to think of it, I think you can just download the interview itself as a pod-cast off this website, but then you don’t get any pretty pictures with that.

You know, since we’re on the subject of my top five artist of all time, I see Brian Bolland has just started a blog.

No comments: