Monday 3 June 2013

Fan Fiction Made Easy.


Feeling bummed out over the current lack of Doctor Who on TV right now? November feel like a long, long way away? I’m currently scratching that Who itch by reading Nemesis Of The Daleks, and playing around with this online, javascript, random plot-generator that writes Doctor Who story outlines. Here’s a bit of fan-fiction I write with just a click of a button posted above. I also just realized through reading Nemesis Of The Daleks that there is a Dalek font you can use when lettering Daleks in comics. How cool is that? Only two problems, though. All my current time is taken up with trying to get this graphic-novel done-and-dusted. And if I was to find some free time to do some Doctor Who\Dalek fan-art… Daleks look really hard and unsatisfying to draw. They’re all straight lines and solid, bulky objects. It’s a design classic, but a nightmare to draw, I bet.

No comments: