Saturday 29 June 2013

Mr Sun.


I dread to think where my head’s at if this is what I’m sketching late at night. Jeez…! This probably ain’t the smartest thing to admit on your blog, but the summer months are my worse creatively. I’m a creature of cold climate. I daydream about living in a cabin out in the woods some where in a chilly part of the world (even though every horror movie I’ve ever watched has taught me that would be a very bad idea.) If I was a character in Game Of Thrones, I’d probably live in Winterfell and wear one of those really cool wolf-capes. I just feel off-my-game when the suns out. If I were a rich man, to be honest, I’d just take late-june, the whole of july, and early august off if I could.

God, I want a wolf-cape soooooooo bad.

Things usually start to pick up big time around august, but I make no promises about the quality of my work over the next few weeks. I’ve gotta do some artwork at some point this weekend, and will try and prove myself wrong by drawing something awesome. Hopefully have some massive announcements in august, too. I don’t wanna give too much away yet, but let’s just say I spent a good deal of this week buying certain domain names.

My internet has been doing some weird things these past few days. So if I suddenly go silent online in the near future, it’s because the gremlins have won. I’m trying to figure out if it’s my service or if my router’s on its deathbed. I really wish I was more technically nerdy minded sometimes.

No comments: