Sunday 16 June 2013

Eek! Nearly People.


Same deal as last week, sadly. I have been hard at work, but it’s artwork for my forthcoming graphic-novel, and is both spoiler packed and just for the paperback edition. But what you lose in pin-up art, you make up for in Nearly People sketches, and this time they’re coming at you in colour. I think they actually look better in close up. I’ve still got a giant urge to do something with these characters… just not sure what, yet. I also really need to pull my finger out and try and do an en masse shot at some point when I free up some time. I’ve got so much on my plate lately, I can barely see the plate.

I’ve just got some inking and scanning to do in the coming week, and then this graphic-novel is pretty much done. Probably just a month or two shy of four years since I started it. That’s a scary thought.

No comments: