Monday 5 November 2012

Extra Bait.


I know by now that Halloween is as dead as a Zombie with a bullet in its brain (takes a moment to wipe lone tear from eye…), but here’s one last hurrah for everybody’s favourite morbid holiday. Thought I’d put my three Halloween Ecards together, side-by-side, and post them all together. See all three efforts in one place, as it were. I hope you enjoyed this years one. I noticed, looking around Deviantart this year, that you don’t have to look very far online these days to find awesome Werewolf pics. So for anyone who showed it some love, a big thank you (disapproving head shakes and cold-shoulders to those that didn’t.)

Really enjoyed reading Guido Crepax’s Valentina And The Magic Lantern this weekend. I say ’read’, this books actually has no speech-bubbles. It’s an hundred-page silent story, but I still really enjoyed it. I’m debating whether I should hunt down the Italian 70’s movie or not? I’ve heard both good and bad things about the film. I’m not a 100% won over by the trailer.



I hear the release by Shameless Entertainment has a documentary on Crepax, but whenever I tend to buy DVD just for the extras, they’re nearly always too short, and a massive let down. How many DVD\Blu-rays have you bought just for the extras, only to end up with something like a cheap, five-minute talking-head documentary? I do much prefer Shameless’s trailer, though.

No comments: