Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween.

 
I’m not a big fan of drawing traditional horror themes. Partly because I like to try and push things forward, or at least in different directions in my horror work (I’ll let you be the judge of how well I achieve that…) But also partly because there’s so many artist out there who do those kinds of things better than me. However, since I had a stab at Dracula earlier in the year, I’ve been harbouring a secret desire to do a Werewolf pic. A pin-up I did a few months ago called Godless, was meant to be my first go at doing one, but at that time I also had a massive body-horror itch, too, which won out in the end. I didn’t leave much room for the monster in that shot, so I went deformity, not hairy, swearing one day I’d do my take on Werewolves. Well… it’s Halloween, and today is that day. If you’ve ever wonder what my take on Werewolves, in my style, would look like… Pop them peepers skyward and enjoy. I don’t get much time to do Halloween Ecards (hence, why over six-years, there’s only been three. It’s an every other year kind of deal.), but I do enjoy doing them. I throw in a bikini goth-babe with pigtails this year, just to sweeten the pot, too. Your welcome. Deviantart copy here.

Anyway, hope you’re having an awesome Halloween and don’t eat too many sweets this year (this advice coming from the man who’s all ready eaten half his stash.)

P.S. Here’s an interesting fact. As you can see from my web-cam shot, this year’s Halloween Ecard is a actually a self-portrait. Yeah, I’m really a Were-wolf, so what? get over it. Hope this still means we can be friends? Unless you’re a little pig, or little red riding hood… in which case… I’ve been having this terrible toothache recently, and… I wondered if you’d do me a massive favour and just… that’s it… climb in… it’s the tooth right at the back, there… keep going… all the way in… ha, ha, ha, SUCKER!
 

No comments: