Thursday 8 November 2012

165 Years Young.


It’s not often you’d find me giving Google a shout out, but come on… today’s Bram Stoker 165th birthday logo is really cool. No word on who the artist is, sadly, but I think it’s an amazing piece of art. You can read more about this Logo here. If anyone knows who the artist is, I’d love to know?

I’d kind of like to celebrate this special day by watching Dracula 3D, but God knows when it’s coming out in the UK. I have been watching the two clips they put out yesterday. I know a lot of people have written this movie off, but it’s still high on my list of must see films of 2013. It’s got enough in the mix, that I’m still intrigued.

Got a real hankering myself to do some more Dracula themed art. Just got to get the other half of Issue #4 out the way, first. 2013 is gonna be the first year in a while where I don’t have an issue of this mini-series to do, so it’s all going to be very up-in-the-air next year. I can maybe be more of a slave to my whims in this coming year. Which is always fun.

No comments: