Friday 27 January 2012

Cry Baby.

It all ends in tears in this latest shot. I’ve tried to make every issue a little darker then the one before it, so this being issue #3, I’m currently setting up the really dark stuff for the forth and final issue and getting to draw some pretty gruesome stuff.

I really wanna see The Theatre Bizarre. I love a good horror-anthology (be it books, films or comics.) They’ve been out of vogue for a while now, but I can see them making a come back. What with a new Stephen King anthology in the works, I think their time is due. This is probably the one I most want to see at the moment.



I’d love to put together, or at least be part of a comic-book horror-anthology one day. I keep meaning to get around to doing something digital on the side. Something as either a PDF or print-on-demand comic, that I can put together with other fellow horror artists\writers. Maybe get some short-stories, pin-ups and photos in there, too. At moment though, however, sadly I don’t think I have the contacts or my fingers in the right horror-community pies to make that happen. I need to make some new morbid friends. Maybe think up a theme and good title for it.

No comments: