Wednesday 4 January 2012

Skull Ejector.

Soooooo many people making plans for the forthcoming Zombie apocalypse. It’s almost a shame there isn’t going to be one with all the work people are putting in to it. Still, everyone needs a hobby. I keep a baseball-bat by my bed. I tell myself it’s for burglars, but really…

Maybe I should have finished reading that Zombie Survival Guide? I got about halfway through it, but felt the joke had worn a little thin by then. I’ll read the other-half as the apocalypse unfolds. Be nice to have something to read while I’m hiding in some burnt-out shopping-mall eating rat meat.

I get the feeling if there ever really was a Zombie apocalypse, this guy would be fine. At least he better be, if worse-comes-to-worse… can you turn a slingshot on yourself?

No comments: