Sunday 1 January 2012

2012, Huh?

To celebrate the coming of a new year, my DVD player decided to die on me last night. Looks like someone’s joining the Blu Ray crowd a bit sooner then he thought he would. I thought that DVD player had at least another year in it, yet if you put a DVD in it now, it sounds like it’s grinding up Gerbils or something in there. Maybe it’s God’s way of telling me I need to get back to work. Need to get back to the drawing-board. I just wish my DVD player hadn’t died on the day that my copy of High School Of The Dead came in the post. At least I managed to get through two-and-a-half episodes before it croaked. Maybe it was the animated mix of Zombies and Fan- Services that finished it off.

Also something about a New Year? I don’t know… It kind of passed me by this year. Much like Batman, I need a hug.

No comments: