Tuesday 20 December 2016

Three Years Old Today.

As mentioned previously, today is the third birthday of my horror webcomic series, Babayka-Lives. This third year has been a lot more easy going than the first two. During the first two years I had to deal with losing my internet connection twice for long periods for no reason, until the only way I could fix it was to change internet provider. And of course the biggest set back was in January 2015, when my site was hacked beyond repair, and had to be moved and rebuilt. Therefore compared to 2014 and 2015, I have to say 2016 has been a lot less stressful. I think the closes I came to missing an update this year, was back in January, when I was so chilled out from resting over Xmas and New Year, that I forgot what day it was, and thought a Saturday was a Friday, and didn’t realize my mistake and post that week’s instalment till lunch time.

Truth be told, I was a little nervous going into Book 2 this year, as I was a little worried a lot of readers might jump ship after Brides Of Babayka ended in late 2015, but was happy to see that wasn’t the case. So a big thank you to all my regular readers throughout 2016. From spooky Babayka back-story lore, to poor, lone, Canadian, lesbian hockey players being taking out while fleeing on the moors of Krayvengrad, to Wolfpacks being burnt to a crisp by a mean, bearded mercenary with a flamethrower… No one can say it hasn’t been an eventful year over on Babayka-Lives. And hope people are looking forward to 2017, and travelling deeper into Krayvengrad.    

And for anyone wondering… yes… there will be an instalment of Babayka-Lives this Christmas eve. So tune in for a day early Xmas present this Saturday.

No comments: