Friday 9 December 2016

Feedback Wanted.

I thought since I haven’t put a call out for feedback for a while now, I’d sneak in a quick one before Xmas. We’re almost at the end of another year of Babayka-Lives action, what with the series hitting its third anniversary on the 20th this month. So it feels timely to do so now, and I’d love to hear readers thoughts on Book 2: Babayka Land. So if anyone has any thoughts, comments or questions, as always, you’re very welcome to send them either via Note through my Deviantart page, or to the usual email address.

Possible feedback topics could include… Is there anything that’s come up in Babayka Land that has left readers perplexed? Who’s your favourite character from Book 2 and why? Scariest or favourite scene thus far, perhaps? Anyone you’d like to see return from Book 1: Brides Of Babayka?

Or even non-Babayka related feedback is welcome, if you have thoughts, questions or feedback on other recent artwork of mine. Is there any pin-ups you’d like to see a follow-up to? Any horror or peril theme you’d like to see me tackle in 2017? Would you like to see more models and monsters mash-ups, maybe?

As always, I do make an effort to reply to all non-troll-y feedback. So if you have any, I’d love hear it, or answer any questions you might have.

And don’t forget to tune into tomorrow’s instalment of Babayka-Lives, where we find out what happens when wolfpack meets flamethrower. Only one can prevail… find out who this weekend.

No comments: