Thursday 15 December 2016

From Motel Hell.


I have no idea if this Vincent Smith (in killer pig mask mode) from Motel Hell figure is real or fan-made, but I think it’s very cool, none the less. I actually only saw Motel Hell for the first time a couple of years ago, when they put it out on Blu-Ray here in the UK. I kind of like that it has an unofficial Texas Chainsaw Massacre spin-off feel to it. Who knows… maybe their real family name was Sawyer, and they change it to Smith for safety? Isn’t Smith the first name people think of when they have to think up a fake second name?

While I don’t really collect many, if any, action figures myself (because of lack of funds and space for them), I am a big fan of the look of a good action figure, however. Like I’ve said before, I don’t think a characters made it in pop culture, until he\she has been turn into an action figure. Readers might well remember I got so into the idea, I even drew a mock-up Yana action figure in box back in 2015. One day I may well get around to doing a Babayka one, too, if I ever get the time.

Be sure to tune into Babayka-Lives this weekend… where the wolfpack onslaught continues.

No comments: