Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Xmas 2016.


The good news is, like Santa, today I come bearing gifts. The bad news is, also like Santa, first I insist you sit on my lap, and have been known to randomly turn up in your house in the early hours of the morning looking for milk of cookies.

Gift One: Since it’s the season for sharing, I thought I’d share this photo of a pin-up I’m currently working on, which is halfway through being inked. As you can probably see, this new piece of art features the return of The Skinny-Dipper Ripper himself… Uncle Gnaw. A character I’m trying to develop a little in my spare time. No doubt readers have probably notices I’ve been flirting pretty hard with the Slasher genre this year.

Gift Two: Because nothing says Christmas more than mercenaries trying to wipe out a pack of wolves with a flamethrower, here’s this weekend’s Christmas Eve edition of Babayka-Lives (which, FYI, has nothing to do with Xmas). Will this bold move be enough to save their lives? Tune in today to find out.

So it being Christmas Eve, I should really wish all readers a Merry Xmas. Hope you all have a good one, and get a chance to detox a little from the mind-fuck that was 2016. I will be about over Xmas if anyone still wants to get their feedback in at the usual address. Fair warning, though, I’m now officially breaking out the booze, as it’s both the weekend and Christmas.

P.S. Does it feel weird that Brides Of Babayka ended just over a year ago now, folks? Feels weird to me.

No comments: