Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, and hope you have a great 2015.

For anyone interested in something I hinted at a couple of posts ago, December did indeed turn out to be my web-comics most visited month this year. Maybe it’s something to do with the dark and cold, but people seem to really get into their horror around this time of year. You’d think it would have been Halloween (I know I sure did), but nope, seems people want a good scare around Xmas time more, I guess. So a massive thank you to anyone who has been dropping by Babayka-Lives this past month. 2014 will always be to me the year I really got to start getting some work out there into the public.  

Speaking of Babayka-Lives and getting work out there, page 71 goes up this Saturday. As we edge closer to the end of Chapter 3, tune in this weekend, for the first update of 2015, and to see the final fate of Kevin Moon. Also I hope people are ready for Chapter 4 in 2015. If you thought Chapter 3 was scary, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Chapter 4’s where the true nightmare unfolds.

P.S. Remind me to introduce you to someone called Babayka in 2015.

No comments: