Saturday 27 December 2014

Neon Hentai Sword.




Probably the weirdest thing I got for Xmas this year was this duster. It’s for keeping my A3 scanner glass spotless. Even though my scanner does have a lid, for some reason dirt and rubber rubbings still manage to get in there some how all the time. They show up as marks and strange little spots on the final art when I’m scanning work. It drives me mad. I have to spend ages in photoshop painting them all out, so they don’t show up on the printed page. Hopefully this new duster will be the answer to this annoying problem. It will slay the dreaded beast that is mess. 

I think with its tiny little felt finger tentacles down one side, and its odd shape and sickle high-vis colour, it looks like a neon hentai sword or something. If I was marketing this product, that’s what I’d call it. I think it’s got a nice ring to it, no?

No comments: