Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas 2014.


Well… updating this blog will be my last chore before stopping for my Xmas break. Skyfall’s on TV tonight, and in a few more hours, I’ll let myself start drinking booze and eating Xmas snacks, and disappear into my festive cocoon, before emerging around new year as an out-of-shape, hung-over beautiful butterfly. The next few hours are merely a waiting game.

I can assure you, there’ll be no Xmas break this year over on Babayka-Lives, however. Page 70 will go up as usual on the 27th. So tune in on Saturday to see if Santa comes and rescues Kevin Moon from his awful fate as an Xmas special treat (Spoilers: It’s very unlikely.) But tune in anyway.

Again, a massive thank you to everyone who’s been checking out Babayka-Lives over the last year. I don’t wanna jinx it, but it’s looking like December may be the site’s most viewed month of 2014, which is a nice treat to end the year on. Nothing says Christmas like a guy getting his brain squashed against the inside of his skull with a inflated bladder, huh? I didn’t plan for such a gruesome part to be happening during the one year anniversary and Xmas period this year, but it’s just worked out nicely that way. Hope writing and drawing that scene doesn’t get me put on Santa’s naughty list this year… yikes!

So Merry Christmas and hope you all have a good one this year.

No comments: