Saturday 8 March 2014

The Teddy Has Spoken.


Well, now the bear’s said it, it’s official… Tomorrow I’ll be posting two pages, but just a reminder that after that, I’ll be updating Saturdays only from the 15th. Considering we’re one chapter in now, and all the characters have been introduces (well… except you know who), I figure as a reader you’re either in or out at this point. Chapter one was very much the set up.  Now everyone knows the score, things can get a little darker and a lot bloodier in Chapter Two.  

A web-comic is an ongoing thing, and I’m slowly feeling like I’m getting organized now. I’ve still got a million things to do to get Babayka-Lives out there, but with the first Chapter finishing today, I feel like I’ve taken my first couple of steps and I’m well under way now. Hope people reading Brides Of Babayka feel the same way.

Please send any and all feedback to the usually Email address. I have readers, but I don’t know who a single one of them is yet? Currently you’re all just statistics on a webpage. So please, feel free to drop me a line and say “Hi!” If you’re feeling brave. I promise to respond to all (troll free) correspondences. Considering I’ve just unleashed my first ever cliff-hanger today, I’d love to hear what people thought?  

I’d like to end this blog post by asking for a moment of silence for poor Colin Mack. We hardly knew thee, Mr Mack.(Also I can’t remember if I mentioned it before, but I included the character sheets in the extra’s section at the back of the graphic-novel, as a bonus with the exclusive pin-ups and cover art for anyone sitting on the fence about buying the book, who might want to see those character sheets in print. There re-jigged from landscape to portrait, and I think they came out looking pretty snazzy.)

No comments: