Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sneaky Peek.

For anyone who can’t wait until Saturday, I remembered earlier today while signed into my deviantart account that I already had Page 28 up posted on there as a sequential sample page (best to avoid sequential sample pages on my devaintart account full stop if you don’t want any spoilers at all. Not that I posted any spoiler heavy pages, or even any pages from Chapter 4, but still…) There’s no word-balloons on it, so you’ll still need to tune into Babayka-Lives this weekend, but any eager beavers can follow this link and get an early peek.

Worth following this link if only to push my Deviantart counter closer to 10,000-hits. I’ve been working on something to post when I do reach that magic number, so that’s something to keep an eye out for later this year.

No comments: