Tuesday 4 March 2014

Page Upload Update.

There’s good news and bad news. The good news is I’ll be uploading three pages this weekend, instead of two. The last page of Chapter One on Saturday, then on Sunday, a solid black page with ‘Chapter Two’ written on it, and the first sequential page of the second chapter (complete with partial nudity.) The bad news is that next week I’ll only be uploading a page per week after that. I need to give myself some time to draw new pages when Brides Of Babayka ends, so I’ll be posting one page every Saturday from the 15th of March onwards. I really want to post something every week without hiatuses, rather than blow-my-wad (of reserved pages) and then go for weeks without posting anything as I draw new material. I’m playing the long game with Babayka-Lives, and part of that is no gap weeks or hiatuses if I can help it. Plus a page-per-week seems to be the norm judging by most other web-comics. 

It’s not a 100% certainty there’ll be a second Babayka book. We’ll just have to see how the next couple of years play out. But just so people don’t think I’m not doing any new artwork, here’s a photo I took on my phone recently to show I am generating new sequential pages. It’s in black-and-white because I got a new mobile for my birthday last month, and the camera had a black-and-white filter on it, and I wanted to test it out. It gives my snaps a classy look, I think. By-the-by, if you accidentally get a shadow outline of your head at the bottom of the photo, does it count as a selfie?        

No comments: