Sunday 2 March 2014

Feeling The Love.

Maybe it’s because I’ve been running an ad campaign over on Project Wonderful these last few days, or (hopefully) maybe it’s because people have been reacting well to the climax of chapter one. But whatever the reason, this weekend I’ve got my highest site visits rating since starting my web-comic back in December, which was a nice surprise. I’m sure some of those hits were things like people looking for a place to dump spam and so on, but it’s a big buzz to know I have returning readers. It was a massive worry of mine that I wouldn’t be able to build up a readership with this web-comic, so I was really glad to see so many tune in this weekend. It feels very awesome to have an audience.

Anyone who hasn’t checked out this weekend’s action, should get over to Babayka-Lives, where things are going from bad-to-worse for poor Colin.

No comments: