Friday 28 September 2012

Silent Witness.


The teddy army rolls on in this latest panel. But what are they witnessing?

Been suffering from a nasty sinus infection this week. I don’t want to jinx it, but I think I’m over the worst of it, now. Nothing weirder then having infected eye-sockets. It’s been like I woke on Tuesday, and my skull had shrunk in my sleep. It’s becoming a yearly tradition, sadly, when the cold weather sets in (you could probably scroll back to my posts from this time last year, or the year before that, and find similar tales of woe.)

I plan to get my sickly hands on some hot chocolate, whip-cream and marshmallows in next 24-hours. Wrap up warm in a big blanket, and spend as much of this weekend as I can watching dvd boxsets of Kolchak: The Night Stalker and Tales From The Darkside, relaxing and keeping my fluid levels up.

I plan to fight nasal inflammation with cosiness.

No comments: