Thursday 26 July 2012

One Minute Zombie In 3D.


I don’t want to tempt fate, but after many, many hours of trying, I think I’ve finally overcome my new camera woes. I don’t want to jinx it, but hopefully I’ve finally come to the end of this long and grating road.

I thought I’d just try out the 3D mode quickly for a laugh, and so filmed myself doodling a Zombie. I tend to find lately if I am sketching, it’s usually a Zombie. They’re so easy to draw and involve little thought. They’re this generation’s ‘Killroy Was Here.’ Plus with this weather, it’s just too hot to do proper time-consuming artwork, and this seemed more fun. If you fancy giving it a watch, you’ll need some of the old style blue lens\red lens glasses. This video was about nearly six minutes long, but I sped it up, and got it down to one. This also wiped out the creepy heavy-breathing soundtrack, as I had to have the camera right next to my face to film, which made it sound like it had an audio-commentary from Michael Myers. Thankfully, that’s gone.

If you watch only one novelty 3D movie today that ends up giving you a headache, make it this one.

Got my copy of Creepy presents: Richard Corben through the post this morning, and now I feel a little giddy. I want to sit down and just do nothing but read all 348 pages of it, but I took yesterday off, so I really need to put pencil to Bristol-board today.

No comments: