Friday 1 July 2011

Peek-A-Boo!

Most Horror comics have a creepy looking Monster lurking behind the door. Mine’s got a hot (but hopefully slightly creepy) chick behind mine.

Wow… Just remembered why I like to keep my June and July workload light. The heat’s a killer when you’re trying to work. It got so bad I spent most of Tuesday just eating Cookie Dough Ice Cream and watching the end of Season 4 of Dexter. It was by far the best day of the week, but then I felt bad for slacking and had to work extra hard to make up for the lost time.

I’m debating in my head if I wanna try and make it to FrightFest this year. I kind of really do… but… it’s just finding the time to organize it all. I wanna have a really good stab at trying to make it up there for some of it, at least. If only for the odd movie or panel or something. Just to see what it’s like.

You know that feeling when you find a really good deal on a boxset of all the Exorcist movies online. Only when it turns up, one of the corners is damaged. At first you think one of the post office workers just drop it (the wankers!!!), but as the day wears on and the more you look at it, you swear it looks more like something’s been gnawing on it. Something hairy with tiny, sharp teeth.

No comments: