Wednesday 20 July 2011

That’s For Guy Gardner.


EMBED-Batman Beatdown On Vegas Strip - Watch more free videos I know this isn’t really Batman, partly because Batman doesn’t grab his balls before a fight (although I haven’t read every Frank Miller Batman comic, so I don’t know how true that is…) but seeing someone dressed as Batman take a beating like that is truly upsetting to my inner child. My outer adult however, was just enjoying the terrible Kung-Fu on display. Those moves look dangerously close to girly slaps. If Commissioner Gordon ever came across Batman fighting like that in Gotham City, he’d just storm straight up onto that roof and dismantle that Bat-Signal. There’s no coming back from fighting like that. If you don’t know martial arts, don’t try and wing it in a fight. That guy needed a smoke-bomb or something. A Bat-a-rang, maybe?

Seeing this video has kind of killed my buzz over the new Batman trailer and all things Batman.

No comments: