Sunday 24 July 2011

Home, Sweet Home.

I think this panel would be one of my favourites from the later-half of Issue #2. If nothing else, I always like white rain drops on a black background. It makes a decent effect and breaks up black areas nicely. It’s a good, little design trick. Looking at it now, I wish I’d done it more in this issue. Oh well…

Issue #3 is well underway now. This crappy English weather has been a good excuse to just stay in and work. Hopefully, all this hard work means if the Sun ever does decide to show it’s face again this Summer, I’ve free up enough time to actually go out and enjoy it. I hope it’s one of those Summers where you get a burst of decent weather towards the tail-end in August. I’d hate to think Britain’s had all the Sun we’re gonna get this year, already.

Also, I’ve been working up some ideas and doodles in my sketchbook, some of which I may post soon. I’ve just got to work out the settings on my new scanner first. I didn’t set out to buy a new scanner, but for some reason, when I bought a new printer a few months back it had one built in on top. I should really see if it actually works at some point.

No comments: