Thursday 30 June 2011

Audio.

Came across this website recently called LibriVox. They do audio books of books which are now in the public domain. They’ve got works by Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, H. P. Lovecraft and many more.

Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and join the modern world and finally buy an MP3 player. I’ve been meaning to get round to trying out some audio books for a while (I knew I signed up to iTunes for some reason.) One of my big dislikes about the summer is the sun comes up too early in the morning. You start reading a good book and before you know it, the room starts getting light. My reading habits take a big dip in the summer. Hopefully this might be somewhat of a solution. Plus there’s a lot of books here I’ve struggled to get my hands on as they’re out of print.

No comments: