Thursday 9 June 2011

Jagged Outline.

Went a little experimental with this shot. Trying to get a certain mood to fit the scene. I wanted the shot to be very, very slightly disorientating. For a sense of unease to start to creep in at this point in the story. This is the effect I ended up going for. I’m a little torn on how well it comes across or does its job. Hopefully this shot plays its part ok… I bloody hope.

Just about to start thumb-nailing the first pages of issue #3. Thumb-nailing is fast becoming my favourite part of the process. I really get a buzz out of page layout and design these days. That said, it’s maybe not coming together as well as I’d hoped right now. It’s partly the stress of wanting to get issue #3 off to an amazing start. I really want to start this issue on the right foot. Need to stop playing with the Google guitar logo and focus.

No comments: