Friday 8 April 2011

There Will Be Blood.

I’m more or less all ready for tomorrow. Really looking forward to it and hopefully it’ll be an awesome day. Also looking forward to catching up with old friends and getting back into the Con scene. I’m not so much looking forward to getting up stupidly early tomorrow morning to catch my train, however. Just hoping this good weather last one more day.

I realize lately this blog is a lot like an 80’s cut copy of a Video Nasty. I may be working on a horror comic, but there isn’t loads of nasty stuff until the third and forth issue, which I’m about to start. The few gory scenes in the first issues give too much of the storyline away, if I was to post them. But I have found this one shot with a lot of blood flying around, just to prove it is a horror comic. Just to prove nasty things will be happening. I’m really looking forward to drawing some of the twisted stuff that comes next.

Hmmm, better sign off and start getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. I have to get up so early, I wonder if it’s even worth trying to go to sleep tonight?

No comments: