Sunday 24 April 2011

Sandwich And A Nice Sit Down.

Finally got back into the swing of things this week. The first day was a bit shaky, and I’m still a bit slow at the moment, but I’m happy to say I am back at the drawing-board. Doing something a little different at the moment, looking forward to showing my results at some point down the line. But for now here a new panel. I spent ages doing this shot. Trying to get the figure work of a man sitting on a box eating a sandwich just right. I think I did ok in the end. I enjoyed doing this panel.

It’s Easter and I have no chocolate egg. In fact I can’t remember the last time I eat a proper chocolate egg. It must be years-and-years now. They’re one of those things you just have to let go once you become an adult, right? They’re like crappy, novelty socks at Christmas. You have to be given them, you can’t buy them for yourself. If I went out tomorrow and bought my own Easter Egg, that would be breaking some kind of Easter rule, right? It’s like when I’m out shopping and I walk past the birthday cakes and a part of me wants to buy one, as I love birthday cake. But I imagine it’s illegal to buy a birthday cake when it’s not anyone’s birthday. What if the girl on the till started asking questions? What if the law found out? That and I don’t want it to all go a bit Brian Wilson.

No comments: