Sunday 3 April 2011

Bad Habit.

This seems like a good panel to end the week on.

Still lacking in any good ideas lately. But on the plus side I’m feeling a little more energized now. I’ve been going flat out since Christmas, so maybe a break isn’t a bad idea. I’m hoping to go to my first Comic-con in ages next weekend and meet up with some old friends, so I’ve got plenty on my plate. So this coming week will be me trying to get work together for my portfolio and sorting out all the little details. That said, I would like to get some artwork underway this week at some point. How long can this brain drought last? I always wonder what other people do when they’re feeling less then creative. Is there a quick fix I’m missing out on?

P.S. for anybody wondering, I did buy Video Nasties in the end and it’s brilliant.

No comments: