Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Return.

Just about recovered from the weekend now. Was a great Con and luckily I managed not to spend too much on Comics. Was also lucky that the good weather did hold out and the Trains and Tubes were all working fine. Could have done with more sleep before the event, but I was still standing by the end… just. Also good to see some old friends and catch up, and be amongst the nerdy and all things geek.

I say I’ve recovered but I’ve spent the last few days sleeping loads and just watching DVDs. I finally got round to seeing Bad Biology last night. Such a good film. I felt a lot better after watching it. A film I’d highly recommended.

I’ll finish up by posting a new panel. This shot always makes me smile. I like the look I got on the old guy's face.

No comments: