Sunday 26 September 2010

Catching Some Z’s.

Latest panel from issue 2. Kind of feels wrong to post a titty shot on a Sunday… Oh well.

You know that feeling when you spot a film you might like, so you hunt it down on DVD for a decent price and hopefully get a decent copy. You wait forever for it to turn up (getting something in the post takes a bit longer in these dark days.) It finally turns up and you’re all excited. Then on the weekend when you were going to watch it, you’re looking about on the net and notice one of your favourite sites has just put up that same film… for free…

Yeah, I got my copy of Street Trash this week, and last night I noticed they just put a copy up on Blinkbox in their free movie section. Talk about bad timing. I was gutted. If I had just waited one more week. Still… it’s not all doom and gloom. For a start the DVD has a two hour documentary on it. Came with a poster of that awesome cover. Also I noticed mine has a five minute longer running time and says it’s “Fully Uncut.” In fact I noticed they had a lot of those cool, wacky, gory, horror flicks that have been coming out of Japan over the last few years like Tokyo Gore Police and Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl too. As well as a copy of Night Of The Living Dead 3D in 3D. It’s crazy how many good films they’ve just put up. If you like this blog, then you’ll probably like those types of films. So I’d recommend checking it out.

No comments: