Friday 17 September 2010

There’s Always A Snake In The Garden Of Eden.

I don’t usually do this. In fact I think this is the first time I’ve done it (I think.) But this shot is cropped from a bigger shot, so as to not give too much away. Maybe if you actually saw the rest of the shot, you’d be grateful it was cropped. That’s all I’m saying.

Been buying way too many horror movies on DVD in the last couple of weeks. I tell myself it’s research as I’m doing a horror comic, but really maybe it’s something to do with the long nights creeping in and Halloween’s not far off. The one I really want to get lately is an 80’s film called Street Trash. It almost worth getting for the cover alone. So glad Arrow Films have started using the original posters on their latest releases. They look so much cooler then some bollocks knocked up on photoshop.

No comments: