Sunday 5 September 2010

Last Shot.

Well… here it is. The last shot I’ll be posting from issue one. I hope you’ve been enjoying the artwork from this comic. I’m well underway on issue 2 (I’m over a quarter of the way through it, but just under a third.) I’ll probably start posting stuff from issue 2 next week, hopefully. I’ve got a fair amount of scanning ahead of me in the coming days.

I like this shot. It got a hell of a tilt on it, but I like it. I was happy with the design of it.

Quick Question: why does your phone’s battery always go dead at 4am in the morning when you’re asleep? I’m always woke up in the early hours of a Sunday morning by my bloody phone beeping. Why always Saturday night\Sunday morning time as well?

Been trying to get into watching artist draw on ’Live Stream’ lately. If anyone knows any good sites or videos? I wish I was less of a n00b when it came to these thing.

No comments: