Saturday 2 October 2010

Potty Mouth.

Wow, last week smut, this week, bad language.

I do like this shot. I also decided to leave the word balloon on this one, just to give a flavour of the scene. It’s not really an overly swear filled comic, to be honest. Sure… there’s violence and mutilation and stuff to turn your stomach… But swearing wise, this is probably as bad as it gets.

Speaking of violence, mutilation and stomach turning. It’s Halloween soon and I’m starting to doubt I’ll have a Halloween Ecard ready this year. Partly because I’m making good time on issue #2 and I went to keep that up. Partly because if I’m honest, I haven’t had a decent Halloween idea since my 2008 one. Depressing thought, I know. I’m starting to think I only had one good Halloween idea in me. I’ll just have to wait and see if I can get on top of this problem in the next couple of weeks before it’s too late for another year.

Why have you forsaken me, Halloween mojo?

No comments: