Sunday 14 October 2007

Some Music Videos Of Choice.

Yikes busy times at the moment. Been all work and little play this week, but still at least I should have some new artwork to post in the next day or two. Plus I should be going to see a movie tonight with friends so my plan is to get some work done today and chill out tonight. Like I said I should have some new Dirge work to post very soon and hopefully find sometime to do some sketchbook work as well in the coming days.

Been listening to a lot of music again lately. When I was in college with no TV all I had was CD and books for entertainment. But sadly over the last couple of years the evil of TV has started to creep back into my life (although internet is the new bigger evil now). So I thought I’d post some music vids in this post:

Institutionalised - Suicidal Tendencies:

One of the best tracks off the Repoman soundtrack and the music video has Jack Nance in it. Talking of Jack Nance I heard a rumour that he was going to be the lead in The Graduate. How weird would that have been?



Flathead – The Fratellis:

Actually went out and bought some CD last week and this was one of the best tracks. Been listening to it for days. If I’m feeling lazy I just put this song on.



No Pussy Blues – Grinderman (Live):

Best till last. I still haven’t bought this album yet and I really need to but when it came out earlier this year I was so low on cash I just couldn’t. Probably the best song about not getting laid ever… (or at least from the last few years).

No comments: