Wednesday 17 October 2007

More Angry Faces.





Time for another round of pick a panel off the page that doesn’t give too much away. Was in a mood yesterday when I open my new lot of A3 card that I’ve been drawing on for years only to find it now some crap quality stuff more like toilet paper then the glossy card I’d come to know and love over the years. Had to work out if it was worth wasting a day not using it and buying some new stuff today or if I should carry on with the bog paper. Time’s pretty short at the moment but I tested the new low quality stuff first to make sure it handles ink ok. Actually liked the artwork I did yesterday weirdly enough but if anybody knows of any good A3 drawing card that handles ink I’m all ears.

Highlights of my day include stuffing myself with Chinese food at lunchtime. Playing a pub quiz game were if you tried to enter you name as a swear word it changed it to a regular name (Nob became Pat, Cock became Mark etc) also my friend uttering “Let get quizzichical” as we sat down to play. I wondered how long he’d been waiting to use that catchphrase and when he’d thought it up. Just burning away inside waiting until he could say it.

Thought I’d also post up this review of an old video game called Splatter House 2 (save me having email it to a couple of friends). If someone would bring out a PS2 version of The Splatter House games and with save points it’d make my year.

No comments: