Friday 19 October 2007

Seems Kind Of Mean To Me.

Having a look at the Halloween masks that are around this year when I came across this one>


Are woman with unwanted facial hair really as bigger monsters as Werewolf’s or Vampires? Seem a bit mean to me. Don’t get me wrong there something creepy about chicks with beards but to have a mask made about it? Surly at some point, some chick fresh from bleaching her upper lip that morning is going to see this and feel like shit.

This is my second outrage of the day after coming across videos people had made were they’d given they’re pet cats LSD and filmed it and put it up on Youtube. What the world coming too? DON’T PICK ON THE HAIRY CHICKS and DON’T FEED YOUR PETS DRUGS. If anything you should give the LSD to the bearded woman so they can get so out of it they forget they’ve got beards.

Their problem solved. All is right with the world for another day. If you need me I’ll be in my Batcave waxing my Batmobile.

No comments: