Wednesday 24 October 2007

Fright Night.

Another shot fresh from the drawing board. This guy wasn’t in Dirge part 1 but he’s in part 2 a bit. Haven’t really given this guy a name but he has a few lines. I guess you can find out who he is next year. I’m enjoying drawing his receding hairline look. There more shots of him a couple of posts back on the 17th.


Had a fright the other night on my way home from work. Lost in my own daydream world as I walked home when something dashed in front of me and I nearly tripped over it. It was so big I thought somebody’s dog had got loose and was coming for me when I first saw it out of the corner of my eye. By the time it was in front of me and I was trying not to walk into it I could see it was a massive Badger and I could hear it claws rattling against the pavement as it dashed in front of me. As it ran off into somebody garden I remember thinking that would of been a really stupid way to go. Mowed down by a huge (it was like an Ironing Board with legs) Badger. At least I would have been remembered. That guy that got run down by a massive Badger. Wouldn’t be as bad as the guest found drowned in a pool at a party in LA in 1985. The party was being held by LA lifeguards celebrating they’re first drown free year.

No comments: