Tuesday 30 October 2007

Frame Without A Name.

Here another character from Dirge who I never really gave a name. I just stuck with calling him Inspector. Haven’t had to draw this certain character for about a year now so it felt a bit weird drawing him again. But fun too.



Still getting over a hangover from yesterday, from drinking on Saturday night. The worst thing about hangovers is they change, as you get older. This video explains it way better>



It so true. I woke up feeling great on Sunday. I thought it was going to be a nice day and everything as I lay there in bed. Felt so good yesterday morning but within an hour or two I was laying in a dark room feeling like crap. What happened? What a mean trick. From a great buzz to thinking my head was going to explode. I managed to get some artwork done later that night, but I pretty much spent all of yesterday daytime trying to make a womb like environment were I could suffer in peace.

No comments: