Monday 23 July 2007

Ta-Da.

My plans to have my submission ready for tomorrow are no more and pretty much as I thought its looking a lot more likely mid-week. This isn’t the worst thing in the world and hopefully the extra time will pay off. One of the reason for the delay was I wanted to redo the title on one of the pages. This took way more time then I thought but was worth the effort I feel. I have the first page more-or-less finished but they’re a few tricky bits on the second page and lettering takes it time. The problem is just as your finishing up your notice something else wrong. It like that scene it cool hand luke when they keep making him dig and then filling in a hole. Cleaning up and lettering is differently my least favourite part of being a comic book artist. Anyway here a lettered panel to give you an idea of how its looking.

No comments: