Saturday 28 July 2007

Saturday Sum Up.

Busy week with a lot of ups and downs this week. I posted off my submission on Tuesday, which was one day later, then I wanted to but one day earlier then I thought I would. I was working till three in the morning and then for some reason couldn’t get to sleep till after 6am and then had to wake up before 9am to walk in to town and post it. It was a weird experience walking around on a really hot sunny day without hardly any sleep the night before. Kind of dream like with both lack of sleep and the heat going on.

Some how through all the kids on holiday and all the student I managed to get tickets to see The Simpsons Movie. It was pretty rough sitting in a cinema full of annoying kids (especially some little fat girl who got bored and just went round trying to get all the boys attention by tapping them on the head and starting conversation when they clearly just wanted to watch the film.) Which is why I probably won’t see Transformers at the cinema. Life to short to spend it in a dark cinema with a load of podgy attention seeking kids and they’re lazy podgy discipline shy parents.

Also in brief this week. Renewing my website (or webs(H)ite as I call it when I’m in a bad mood with it.) Went to see another film at the small (well one small room) art house cinema called, the science of sleep. Went drinking with friends as one of them going on holiday. Vowed to cut down on my drinking when I got home and saw how bloodshot may eyes were. I just seem to spend the whole of Saturday these days in a state of being hung over.

Finally got back to page 13 of Dirge, which I started over a month ago. Apart from a couple things I got to do this weekend I’m hoping to get some serious inking done.

I might of seen The Simpsons film and a Michel Gondry film. But by far the funniest thing I’ve seen this week is this Youtube Vid. Who ever said two wrongs don’t make a right had clearly never seen this.

No comments: