Wednesday 6 June 2007

Vaguely Human Again.

In the last couple of days I’ve started to look vaguely human again. I shaved for the first time in ages yesterday (enough stubble to block the sink twice since you ask…Oh you didn’t? Sorry.) And then today I got my hair cut nice and short for the summer. This week I even got round to finding a new dentist and booking an appointment.

I’ve also been drawing a lot this week but like I think I’ve said before, my pencil work doesn’t scan to well. So here a chunk from my sketchbook until I’ve had a chance to finish up the page and start on the inking.


And if that doesn’t keep you entertained, then here a couple of midget having a fight. {WARNING} You will feel a little bit dirty after watching this, but then all the best things in life leave you feeling a little dirty afterwards right?


I love the way the audience likes to be so judgmental on Jerry Springer and yet it doesn’t take much to get them chanting “Midget Fight”.

No comments: