Saturday 9 June 2007

By The By.

I’m breaking one of my own rules here by updating my blog drunk. But don’t worry as I’m not about to go off on some mad drunken rant (luckily for you.) I just wanted to give a quick plug for a friends who organising an acoustic night in Hastings.

The poster looks a little like this.


And you can find out details online at www.myspace.com/strungupacousticnight it seems to be snowballing in to something a bit special, so check it out.

In other news my favourite part of today was when I walked in to Marks and spencers to grab something to eat and as I headed down the fruit section at the other end was this old man just eating grapes cheekily while he thought no one was watching. I mean just picking up a bunch and eating a couple before putting them back. As soon as he saw me coming he quickly woofed down a couple more, tossed the bunch back and walked off. Didn’t even buy any. Cheeky swine.

No comments: