Saturday 2 June 2007

Pac-Man Fever.

I’m nursing a mean hung over from a night of getting drunk on these shots that tasted like Black forest pudding. At some point last night as well I remember my friend finding a bottle of vodka that was well over twenty years old and him drinking some of it (which reminds me, I should really call him to make sure his still alive). So to paint a picture for you, this blog is coming from a darken room that I’m trying to keep nice and cool and womb like until the thumping in my head leaves me alone.

I can’t believe half of 2007 is already gone. Feels like Christmas was only a couple of months ago. Ironically just as were halfway through this year, I’ve also just hit the halfway point of Dirge part 2. There nothing I can post without giving away big plot points so I thought I’d post these pictures I saw of someone interpretation of what Pac-man skeleton would look like.


I think it been around for a while but I’ve only just seen it and I think it looks pretty cool. I’d love to have this sitting on top of my computer or on my bookshelf.

Anyway I’m off to rub my temple and make distressed moaning noises until somebody show me some sympathy. I’m hung over and I’m feeling sorry for myself (plus half the years over and I haven’t done half as much as I wanted.) I need a hug... and maybe one of these Pac-man skeleton too.

No comments: