Thursday 2 August 2012

This Is Your Life Now.


I tend to spend my days now just trying to avoid spoilers. Nimbly trying to click my way around the web, without coming across something I wish I hadn’t. I spend my life now avoiding spoilers for Walking Dead (both comic and TV series), Dexter, Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, and about a million others I can’t think of off the top of my head. Even though this new Doctor Who poster was put out by the BBC, it kind of feels a bit like a spoiler (sadly one I’ve heard a million times online by now.) I’m also guessing that since they put it on a poster, it means it probably won’t happen, unless it was some kind of amazing, ballsy double-bluff… which it probably isn’t. By that, I mean it’ll happen… it just won’t happen…

Major spoilers aside, it is a great poster. Everyone likes a fallen-damsel shot. I’m guessing this is going to become a lot of people’s desktop pic in the coming days. It’s like Dalek fan-service. You had me at imperial gunner Dalek.

How come TV has become soooooooooo good over the last ten years?

No comments: